It is true that most women love romance. We enjoy sappy love stories… And we cry whenever we watch romantic movies, because it’s an outlet. It shows us what’s possible when a man truly loves a woman. It makes our hearts happy, and happy hearts sometimes make our tear ducts sweat.
As women, we also understand that it is hard for a man to express the feelings from deep inside his heart in words. That’s probably why women were blessed with an ability to talk about their feelings and an ability to thrive on less verbal displays of affection, in the form of romance.
Is your woman too engrossed in novels and movies about love? It’s hard for a guy to live up to the Hollywood standards of romance. I mean, you probably don’t have Christian Grey’s bank balance and you don’t have endless hours a day to come up with great displays of affection. Thankfully, the Bucket List Genie and her team know exactly what women want.
Next time you want to show your lady-love just how much she means to you, book one of the date ideas below. There’s very little for you to do, apart from showing up, and when you provide that romance fix, she’ll spend less time looking for it in books and movies.
Top 6 Date Picks for Women
You can’t go wrong with any of these awesome date ideas!
- Indulge in a romantic Breakfast Picnic & Full Body Massage for Two | Rhenosterspruit
- Pop the question during a Luxurious Catamaran Sunset Cruise for Two | CPT
- Make her heart flutter with a Picnic in the Sky for Two | V&A Waterfront
- Enjoy a modern take on an old classic date night idea with a Helicopter Flight & Dinner Dance Cruise for Two | DBN
- Let your love soar with a Private Hartbeespoort Dam Scenic Flight for Two
- Celebrate domestic bliss with a Romantic Cooking Evening for Two | JHB
#RomanticDateIdeas #GiftsForHer #AnniversaryGiftIdeas